Fix the game

That map THAT MAP(The game) is extremely overpowered for survivors there are way to many god pallets in that map I'm sorry but I'll say this i think the game will have the most killer DCs because how many safe pallets there are and WAY to many breakable walls.

And no I'm not prompting doing I'm saying it will most likely have the most killer DCs I'm not prompting it so fix the map it was fine before that rework it "needed"

Comments

  • Is this a troll post? You didn't even say what map you are talking about. Do you know how many maps have been reworked? This could be anything from Haddonfield to a Corn Map.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    Is this a troll post? You didn't even say what map you are talking about. Do you know how many maps have been reworked? This could be anything from Haddonfield to a Corn Map.

    The Game.

    The map. The SAW one.

  • Maybe at higher mmr the map is a problem, but I've never had too much trouble killing on this map and most killers I encounter know how to make the best of it.

    I'm not arguing that it's a balanced map, but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

    Definitely not mass-DC worthy in my opinion.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Maybe at higher mmr the map is a problem, but I've never had too much trouble killing on this map and most killers I encounter know how to make the best of it.

    I'm not arguing that it's a balanced map, but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

    Definitely not mass-DC worthy in my opinion.

    The game has the most pallets and god loops out of any map by a decent margin this is mainly because there is almost no windows. Some of the god pallets need to be removed but you can't reduce the amount of pallets to much.