Killer 4k whilst only using 1 perk

I really want to hear what other players have to say about this.


I'm not in a high mmr nor a low mmr. But I've been against a lot of killers that only use 1 perk. Met them like 90% of the time. Most of the times, they 4k.


I also played as wraith once with only 1 perk. Also 4k.


I'm just wondering, should a killer be this powerful? Is this normal? (Using only 1 perk and getting 4k)

Comments

  • Perks aren’t there to carry you they are there to augment gameplay.

    Either providing a bonus to you or a debuff to your opponent.

    It’s possible to win as survivor and killer without perks at all.

    When asking the question how can killers be so strong to win without perks?

    You also gotta pose the counter question how badly did survivors screw up to die to a perkless killer?

    You notice how the first question always gets asked but people conveniently forget the second.

    I’d say it’s typically because the first makes players able to blame any failure on the opponent which is easy on the ego.

    The second forces players to admit their mistakes and seek personal improvement, much harder on the ego.

  • Killers can 4k without perks.

    Survivors can escape without perks.

1 2 ›