Does Hillbilly have speed boost add-ons
So I faced a Hillbilly who got this massive speed boost/movement boost I get he's a speed based add-on but he was able to turn corners extremely sharply and just seemed way to quick then I remember.
So I looked and those mark add-ons I do not remember ever increasing movement speed I remember it made you have better turning but not movement speed.
Comments
Doom and Death engravings increase charge time and speed of how fast the saw goes. Billy goes 230% base, 264.5%? (+%34.5) (somewhere around there) with death, 275.5% (+%45.5) with doom and if both stacked, to 310%. He also has a very sharp but short period at the start of the saw where he turns, I would like to say ~250 degrees per second but on a 0.75 second duration so in total you can just barely get 180's
you met a curve Billy, a very rare specimen, i'm so jealous, they're so fun to play against
Engravings have always increased movement speed
Its just that they are usually used by people who like going for curves, which are pretty rare to come by