Killer Hex Perk Concept: Echoed Fear


HexEchoedFearPerk.png

-Intro-

This is a very simple perk concept that I've had as a idea for a few months and I wanted to finally showcase it in someway along side some build ideas I had with it. I'm just adding the builds by themselves and not explaining them since I believe it would be more fun (and easier for me to write) that way!

-Builds-

Hex: Echoed Fear, Trail of Torment, Dragon's Grip, Overcharge < (This is probably the most dirty build)

Hex: Echoed Fear, Make Your Choice, Lethal Pursuer, Hex: Undying

Hex: Echoed Fear, Tinkerer, Pop goes the weasel, Deathbound

-Builds for Certain Killers-

(Legion) Hex: Echoed Fear, Hysteria, Deathbound, Overcharge

(Ghostface) Hex: Echoed Fear, Lethal pursuer, Save the best for last, Fearmonger

(Dredge) Hex: Echoed Fear, Sloppy Butcher, Make your choice, Nurse's calling

(Artist) Addon: Silver bell, Hex: Echoed Fear, Save the best for last, Lethal Pursuer, Oppression

Skillcheck builds (Doctor builds)

(Doctor) Hex: Echoed Fear, Oppression, Overcharge, Hex: Huntress lullaby

(Doctor) Hex: Echoed Fear, Merciless storm, Oppression, Scourge hook: Pain resonance

Comments

  • @bluesqueakers said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9WTQDVS18DUD/hexechoedfearperk.png

    -Intro-

    This is a very simple perk concept that I've had as a idea for a few months and I wanted to finally showcase it in someway along side some build ideas I had with it. I'm just adding the builds by themselves and not explaining them since I believe it would be more fun (and easier for me to write) that way!

    -Builds-

    Hex: Echoed Fear, Trail of Torment, Dragon's Grip, Overcharge < (This is probably the most dirty build)

    Hex: Echoed Fear, Make Your Choice, Lethal Pursuer, Hex: Undying

    Hex: Echoed Fear, Tinkerer, Pop goes the weasel, Deathbound

    -Builds for Certain Killers-

    (Legion) Hex: Echoed Fear, Hysteria, Deathbound, Overcharge

    (Ghostface) Hex: Echoed Fear, Lethal pursuer, Save the best for last, Fearmonger

    (Dredge) Hex: Echoed Fear, Sloppy Butcher, Make your choice, Nurse's calling

    (Artist) Addon: Silver bell, Hex: Echoed Fear, Save the best for last, Lethal Pursuer, Oppression

    Skillcheck builds (Doctor builds)

    (Doctor) Hex: Echoed Fear, Oppression, Overcharge, Hex: Huntress lullaby

    (Doctor) Hex: Echoed Fear, Merciless storm, Oppression, Scourge hook: Pain resonance

    Honestly pretty sick. Kinda like a reverse infectious. Auras would prob change to "reveals location" instead of being able to see aura