Just played my first match as Legion
He doesn't seem as bad as everyone says he is. However, I've only played one match as him so I've still got to play him more before I can really say anything. But so far, he seems to be a solid mid-tier.
Comments
It's probably pretty fun playing against noobs
But I'm not saying he doesn't need buffs. I think he does, I'm just saying he doesn't seem to be the worst killer like everyone is saying. I still need to play more games as him though.
You don’t even know what rank op is? So how can you assume op playing against noobs? I am at Rank 1 and I will not be able to play at lower level as The Legion until the ranks reset
uhhh we are like 1 day away from rank reset.
any survivor who plays the game regularly will be in red ranks. it's common sense.
you have to TRY to NOT rank up to red ranks as a survivor in a 1 month period.
rank 1-4's today aren't the same as they are during the first week of a rank reset.
he is hands down the worst killer.
I'm a killer main since alpha, I can tell you, he is the WORST designed killer this game has had to date.
lmao just wait till you found out about the outplay cheese mechanic, youll be asking for it in no time.