I never dodge unless I'm on a bad game streak. Queue times, player names, and my previous matches all determine whether I consider it or not. You'd better believe that I'm dodging a solo lobby if I have some bad games and then group up with multiple p0 Claudettes or Mikaelas.
Sometimes if I see one or more base characters with no prestige. It won't be fun for me. If it's one of the characters you have to pay or save up for I will take the risk. If it's just 1 un-prestiged base character I will play.
Just looking to play with and against people of around my skill level give or take.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only time I've ever dodged a lobby like this is when I saw a prestige 100 Dwight 2 days after the update came out.
I don't really care about presteige levels.
I know form personal experience that you can sink a ton of hours into this game without ever getting good at it.
I never dodge unless I'm on a bad game streak. Queue times, player names, and my previous matches all determine whether I consider it or not. You'd better believe that I'm dodging a solo lobby if I have some bad games and then group up with multiple p0 Claudettes or Mikaelas.
I've found prestige does not equal the skill of the player. It feels like a red herring to throw at killers a vast majority of the time.
Sometimes if I see one or more base characters with no prestige. It won't be fun for me. If it's one of the characters you have to pay or save up for I will take the risk. If it's just 1 un-prestiged base character I will play.
Just looking to play with and against people of around my skill level give or take.