Question about this Nurse challenge
Isn't her blink counted as a basic attack since it activates perks like Jolt? So essentially I just have to hit 3 survivors in 15 seconds after the first one right?
Isn't her blink counted as a basic attack since it activates perks like Jolt? So essentially I just have to hit 3 survivors in 15 seconds after the first one right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that's how it works
Her blink is a basic attack right now
I did this while farming with a funny group of survivors. Pointless for me to try and get it normally since I'm trash at nurse and used her 3 or 4 times in total just for challenges.
I always used the blink attack and then normal attack since I have no idea if blink also counts as a basic attack for the challenge.
I think this is the only way for me to get it too, I'm bad at her