A pointlessly dramatic retelling of an innocuous lobby experience
I didn't think much of the fellow Feng at first.
When the first Killer randomly dodged the lobby, and we were left waiting in limbo for a new Killer, was that when the idea popped into her head? Did she suddenly notice the beauty around her and think, "My God . . . it's so . . . so beautiful. And unique. I must have that."
Was it love? No, love does not covet. But perhaps in her eyes, she saw it as love. Perhaps she had never known real love before and mistook this for it.
It started with the head.
"Hmm," I thought.
And then the shorts. A short breath escaped me. "You better not . . ."
And then she waited. My thoughts began to doubt. "Maybe she isn't--"
And then, she pressed that damn button. The torso transformed.
The doppleganger stood next to me, copying my every move, mocking me.
The Entity, cruel thing, spawned us next to each other. She approached, teabagged. I pointed repeatedly and stared her down. She crouched in submission, prehaps regret.
"J'accuse!! You vibe stealer!"
She fled from me and her shame. But we were bound by the confines of a cruel map within a twisted world, and so, we met, time and time again. A heal here, a gen there. And then, just as soon as she had come into my life, she was gone.
Will we ever see each other again? I don't know. But if you ever see a unique and beautiful Feng, know that at one point, it was me . . .
-The End
lol in all seriouness, I have never seen anyone else ever wear the exact Feng cosmetic that I've put together. It is really odd, but looks really cool. Guess other Feng thought so, too. (Go on and rock it, Feng!)
Anyway, this has been an overly dramatic retelling of a lobby story. Thank you for reading, folks. Did you waste your time? Hmmmm, probably. But hopefully you were mildly entertrained. Has anyone ever copied your exact look? I'm not saying they already had that look and switched to it, I'm saying they changed piece by piece to match yours.
Edited:
Because spelling is sometimes hard.
Comments
it was entertaining thank you.
lol you're very welcome <3