Weskers Dash Distances
I have recorded and compared Albert Weskers dashes with/without the brown add-ons which increase/decrease his dashes.
This is a side by side comparison when using both of his dashes:
This is a side by side comparison when using one of his dashes:
I explain & show this better in this video, so if you are interested in Weskers power give it a watch:
https://youtu.be/OBZSRqwv69gI hope I helped some of you understand his Dash Distances!


Comments
The pictures are very confusing, but the video is interesting! Nice to know!
Ye they are kinda out of context, because they are form the video xD
Thank you for such an interesting video.
I mostly do not use his power for map traversal, because it is not meant for that. As for Unicorn Medallion and R.P.D. Shoulder Walkie, the downsides of those add-ons should be removed. I wrote about it in my rework of his add-ons.