How would you feel if Prime Gaming skins were Bloodpoints?
Last month, the Prime Gaming reward was an old Plague outfit.
Would you like to get old rift skins (that you may already have) or Bloodpoints code?
Last month, the Prime Gaming reward was an old Plague outfit.
Would you like to get old rift skins (that you may already have) or Bloodpoints code?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I could choose I would rather have shards or a store skin, but If both were not possbile I'd rather have a significant amount of bloodpoints
shards would be neat. Even like 500 would be cool.
Idk, having characters like Jeff just rot and then an amazing 100% exclusive skin comes out only for Amazon people? Yeah, that's disgusting.
The guy that got me into DbD is a huge Jeff guy but is poor af. If I redeemed that code myself, that would have left a bad taste in my mouth so I gave it away. The real Jeff player deserves the awesome Jeff cosmetic. Let's not do that again, please.
Skins, but I don't have a credit card
Just put them in the shop FFS
Unfortunately its bp
In-game currency is pretty in-line with what some of the other Prime Gaming rewards are, so I wouldn't mind bloodpoints being the offer at all- though I also didn't have much issue with the Plague skin either, for the record.
Ideally, though, if they're doing in-game currency it'd be nice to see a blend of BP and iri shards. Something like that would be pretty standard in terms of Prime Gaming rewards.
And...bloodpoints it is!
That would be super disappointing
Feels cheap. Wasn't going to get prime anyway but that sounds disappointing
I mean the alternative is nothing. I believe the skins were supposed to be the only prime gaming rewards and then it was supposed to be done. They saw positive reception and continued rewards, but creating skins is still a decent time investment.
They then tried to give newer players an older unavailable skin as a reward and got blasted for it.
Obviously, I'd prefer a skin. But compared to nothing? BP is great. Shards are also great. Auric cells would also be great but I've got a feeling that one just isn't going to happen.
Explore the Fog in style with exclusive Dead by Daylight cosmetics and offers, only for Prime members.
BPs are exclusive guys. enjoy