Rifts during events

I was thinking about how the holidays are around the corner and how we get extra fragments for the rifts during those times. Getting those make the rift get done super fast and so we finish the rift really early. This means we are just doing the challenges for the charm than anything else.

I had an idea to hopefully keep people grinding for the main rift along the challenge levels until the end. What if there was a mini holiday rift? Instead of having the season charms and outfits (like the dismembowled turkey, flowers and others) we put them into a mini rift where those bonus rifts only go to those.

The mini rift wouldn't be filled with anything extra other than items and outfits, no blank spaces and always double filled. It also is faster to fill up as it is only a limited time. If you finish the holiday rift early then any bonus shards are put onto the big rift as a job well done. Also you dont pay for this rift it's just there.

Last year due to the midnight grove those extra shards got me to finish all 70 levels of the rift before I could do anything with Christmas so I was really bored and annoyed because of constantly getting free shards which I had no use for and couldn't convert them into more bp.

What do you think? I'm just rambling.

Comments

  • @ACleverName4Me said:

    I was thinking about how the holidays are around the corner and how we get extra fragments for the rifts during those times. Getting those make the rift get done super fast and so we finish the rift really early. This means we are just doing the challenges for the charm than anything else.

    I had an idea to hopefully keep people grinding for the main rift along the challenge levels until the end. What if there was a mini holiday rift? Instead of having the season charms and outfits (like the dismembowled turkey, flowers and others) we put them into a mini rift where those bonus rifts only go to those.

    The mini rift wouldn't be filled with anything extra other than items and outfits, no blank spaces and always double filled. It also is faster to fill up as it is only a limited time. If you finish the holiday rift early then any bonus shards are put onto the big rift as a job well done. Also you dont pay for this rift it's just there.

    Last year due to the midnight grove those extra shards got me to finish all 70 levels of the rift before I could do anything with Christmas so I was really bored and annoyed because of constantly getting free shards which I had no use for and couldn't convert them into more bp.

    What do you think? I'm just rambling.

    anything better than those awful community challenges