My redemtion after 3 years of being permabaned from DBD.

Hi to the comunity, this is probably my last attempt to get forgiveness from DBD devs. I want to share why I got banned and show that I am sorry for what I have done in the past. Three years ago I got permabaned for cheating In DBD, I used a mod that gave me blood points. For the past 3 years I have been sending “apology letters” in my ban appeals in the official website of the game trying to lift the ban, but I always end up getting what I think is an automated response saying that I used third party software and that the ban is permanent. I'm regretful for what I had done in the past. DBD still one of my favourite games and I miss playing with all my friends. I have change and

Permaban.png

I swear that I will never cheat again. So please, ¿May I get my ban lifted?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Firstly, we do not discuss bans publicly.

    Secondly, if you've had an appeal and that has been denied then that is the end of the process and the ban remains in place.