Faces of survivor distorted when loading in a map
I mean, I am no one to judge peoples faces that easily but it does look weird, not gonna lie!
Tagged:
Pending
I mean, I am no one to judge peoples faces that easily but it does look weird, not gonna lie!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ada is just a beaut!
claire has this too
Yeah, this is an entertaining bug
Jill also
This is also on the end screen. A bit less there.
Happens many times and stays until the end of the match, even when on the ratings screen. Kate's eyebrow is distorted, visually ugly bug, It's on ultra graphics.
To be fair, she looks extremlz judgeful now LOL