No Survivor Facial Animation on Hooking
On hook there is no facial change - it is static. Noticed this with Rebecca and Cheryl.
Screaming through a serene face with closed mouth is strange.
PC nvida graphics card.
Tagged:
Pending
On hook there is no facial change - it is static. Noticed this with Rebecca and Cheryl.
Screaming through a serene face with closed mouth is strange.
PC nvida graphics card.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I reported this a long time ago but looks like nobody noticed
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336103/pc-survivors-facial-animations-not-working-properly-when-being-on-hook#latest
I believe animations were working recently (for me anyway), but just noticed it after latest updates.
In any case I'll up vote yours too. It's just wrong looking.