Wait did Dead Mans Switch get buffed?
Didn't it use to be obsession only? Anyone know if its decent or not?
Didn't it use to be obsession only? Anyone know if its decent or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They buffed it around Artist release.
It was buffed in the artist midchapter to work on any hook.
It recently got its duration nerfed though so it’s not really that good anymore. PR/DMS is stupid, but also overrated.
Yeah it was changed so any hook triggers it. This has made it powerful for certain killers (such as the Doctor and the Artist) or alongside certain perks like Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance.
They might also have increased how long it lasts but I am less sure on that one.
Do you know by chance if Jolt forces them to get off the gen?
It doesn't
It was buffed a long time ago.
Bruh, I'd advise you to stop following DBD new from the Internet Explorer.
They nerfed it to 30secs because of Merciless Storm+Pain Resonance.
PR had no synergy with DMS anymore and they restored it because of a Merciless Storm-Abuse.
Now DMS is Deadlock with circumstances 🤣
Not to be rude, but have you played survivor at all in the last few months? The DMS + PR combo was one of the most common things to face prior to the meta overhaul.
You think I play survivor? I haven't played survivor since a girl asked me too like 2 years ago. And I took a break prior to the meta overhaul