A LOT OF LAGGY KILLERS LATELY!

There should be a cap to get kicked out of the game cuz this is NOT FUN! Killers also keep BMing and nodding while hitting us 10m across the pallet/window since they know we can’t do anything about it. Please tell me I’m not the only one having this these past couple of days..

Comments

  • So you want to get instantly kicked out, when the server or the killer lags?

    Doesn´t sound abusable at all...

  • basicly all russians have yellow to red ping on EU server. not fun as killer, not fun as survivor

  • I've noticed this as well lately. For a game that relies on real-time visual input heavy to do well, they do let any ping in.

    And I don't know about instantly getting kicked out, but maybe that's better than spending the next 10 minutes knowing you are at a severe disadvantage and just waiting to lose because you cannot react reliably to what the other side is actually doing according to your view.

  • a lot of people started using vpns because appearntly there's an ip leak problem going on rn so this could be a reason.