Please, never give us self care challenges again.
I'm already playing solo Q, which at this point has a REALLY low escape rate even with a full loadout.
There are perks that are fundamental for me like having Kindred.
Yet, you decide to gives a challenge that requires us to ONLY use a killer perk (self care) AND escape with it. At this point might as well gives us a challenge to only use no mither and escape with it.
Comments
uhhmmm…
Agreed. Why even do this for a problem perk?
I hated that one, because killers thought you were up to no good for some reason.
how to top it: Use only Urban Evasion, crouch for at least 200s and escape.
it's still a crap challenge. Thanks for proving that bhvr doesnt know how to make normal challenges with solo q in consideration.
I honestly believe there is someone at BHVR that does this on purpose just to be a troll. On killer throw the game challenges aren’t so bad because you are only hurting yourself but on survivor it’s worse. Also the challenges in general are much harder on survivor then killer.
Some of the early ones in the killer tome were pretty difficult like the early sacrifice all survivors in the basement but I’d still argue ‘get 4 pallet stuns was harder’ which was on the same page. Getting that one in normal gameplay is near impossible, the killer basically has to let you do it.