So many disconnects on ps4

Idk if it is just me, but on ps4 many killers are disconnecting. Is it the servers or the players because it is too frequent. 

Comments

  • Nah. They aren’t purposely disconnecting, twice already my game crashed on PS4 as a survivor mid way through the game. They aren’t DC’ing on purpose.

  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    Idk if it is just me, but on ps4 many killers are disconnecting. Is it the servers or the players because it is too frequent. 

    As Malakir said "New map=crash" but also the new colour/graphics package has cause some new issues where none existed before.

  • I was playing a game and got downed and face camped by a huntress. As soon as she threw a hatchet at me she DC’ed and we all escaped.  I know she didn’t leave the match cause she was winding up another hatchet. I still call it karma though. 
  • I'm experiencing a lot of dc' s on the survivor side too. Way to frequent to believe it's a person dcing.
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    Idk if it is just me, but on ps4 many killers are disconnecting. Is it the servers or the players because it is too frequent. 

    The new engine causes a lot of issues, especially on consoles

  • I've been having sinmilar problems as well and it's very frustrating because sometimes I lose my Rank progress.

  • yeah, and some of the disconnects are really bad; twice it actually shut down my ps4, and one of those two times it was scary - everything else plugged into that power strip acted up: the lamp flickered, the printer reset itself several times. The PS4 I actually had to unplug and replug TWICE before I could get it to power up - I was scared it had fried my ps4.

    I think its causing the ps4 to overheat, as a friend of mine running with a cooler on his ps4 says he hasnt had a single problem. I'm going to try that myself. But I tell ya, it was kinda scary that last time.