I think someone abducted the devs and replaced them with skinwalkers
The game is in the best state it's ever been and good changes just keep coming.. what's happening?
The game is in the best state it's ever been and good changes just keep coming.. what's happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
//
????
but also
Skinwalker killer when
The hivemind has decided only threads calling survivor 'unplayable' and shedding tears of raging over Nurse are acceptable. Because it's a 'killer-biased' forum.
LMAO based
How is it better?
The only changes i like are the removal of bp bonuses from bbq and wglf, and the 2.5% gen damage. Everything else i wish didn't happen.
I personally think the game is fine. There are some minor things I’d change if it were up to me but it’s definitely in better shape than when I started 3 years ago.
I don't like using data from that website. It's abusable. You can report the same match multiple times. Likely only engaged and pc players use that website because it's easier to do on PC. So yeah i don't like to use that data.
Yesterday i played 6 matches 3 as oni and 3 as plague. Doing their adepts. in my plague matches 8/12 survivors were using dead hard and as oni there was 6/12 dead hards.
As survivor i am seeing pain resonance what feels like every game.
Idc about the data, im not enjoying the game with how strong and overused these perks are.
At best the perk variety went from horrendus to very bad.
About the grind reduction. The grind reduction only benefits people that play every character. If you play one survivor and a few killers the old system was better.
Nice that you think the game is fine but to me at least the game feels very trashy right now.
Good job BHVR
Keep it going! Next allow us to purchase bloodwebs instantly with 1 click and remove most bloodweb animations.
Killer queue does not take minutes. Are you playing on like Antartica servers with the researchers there?
It's reverse day already? How quickly time flies.
No, im in the UK. I've seen many people say the same thing so i am not a minority.
Keep in mind the numbers you are believing in are an average. At high level lobbies pain resonance is likely used all the time. Not saying i am in high level lobbies but i am saying that this number does not mean you will see pain resonance 25% of the time, it's an average.
I play in Ireland and I rarely get queues lasting past 30 seconds and around 10-12pm it usually swaps over to a killer BP bonus. Only killer I get low Q times on is Nurse cause Im guessing my MMR on her is pretty shite.
That is true, it’s certainly possible for the average to change based on MMR bracket. That said my guess is the matches on that site tend to skew toward above average players since newer players probably aren’t bothering to seek the site out to upload results.
In my region, surv Q are instant and killer Q +3min. That hasnt changed since 6.1.0
the bp changes affect survivors and killers positively, but yeah you can ignore that
Lol ,current state is garbage
I get it. You have no constructive response so you are just resorting to insults 😛
it's not an insult you're just not experienced enough to understand that all the changes (minus sc and ds) were great for the game
I got 2k hrs in this game. Got iri 1 on both roles and nearly have all achievements.
Game is just less fun, dead hard is still overusued and people use OTR instead of DS.
Killers perk variety is worse. Before it was a mix of information and slowdown and hex perks but now it's just pain resonance and gen kick perks and nothing else.
Killer buffs do not help against unwinnable situations against pre-drop comp teams but they make the experience against solo queue especially worse.
Explain to me how this game is any better?