Matchmaking Incentives (Glitched or Broken?)
My partner and I live in the same apartment. At the moment, I see +50% bloodpoints gains for survivors. They see +100% bloodpoints for killer. Just wanted to share because that's pretty hilarious.
My partner and I live in the same apartment. At the moment, I see +50% bloodpoints gains for survivors. They see +100% bloodpoints for killer. Just wanted to share because that's pretty hilarious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking incentives are different depending on MMR. However there are people that have opened the game on seperate fresh accounts but the incentives are still different. So it's a bit strange
Likely neither: The rating you see depends on your matchmaking ratings. Their ratings might be higher or lower than yours, meaning a different role may be in demand in their range.
e.g. If your rating is super high and more Survivors are needed there, you might have a bonus for Survivors. Meanwhile if their rating is lower and there's plenty of Survivors playing in that range, they might see a bonus for Killers instead.
Who is the sweatiest you or your friend?
It's funny because we both pretty much only play survivor with each other, so our MMR for survivor shouldn't be too different. They are a better killer than me, though.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification.