I want my Sledgehammer Back as Hillbilly.

I paid money for that DLC to get the Sledgehammer, and I want it back.

This is absolute horseshit that it's been removed from the game entirely. I want either a refund for that DLC or my Hammer Restored.

Comments

  • The devs are aware of this. I believe someone said the code accidentally got removed from the game or whatever but you still have it they just need to patch it back in
  • I cannot equip the Anniversary Hillbilly Sledgehammer, it's like it doesn't exist in-game for me. This is utterbullshit. I paid real CASH specifically for that item, and you guys remove it from play? This had better be a bug.

  • Vortexas said:

    I cannot equip the Anniversary Hillbilly Sledgehammer, it's like it doesn't exist in-game for me. This is utterbullshit. I paid real CASH specifically for that item, and you guys remove it from play? This had better be a bug.

    I legit just told you what the issue is lol did you read my comment
  • This content has been removed.
  • Uh, how exactly did you all pay real money for it? The anniversary items were free.