Lethal Pursuer is busted...
I mean, I like getting to some survivors before they are loaded in/gain control of their character (for whatever reason this happens), but it seems to be happening A LOT lately.
I mean, I like getting to some survivors before they are loaded in/gain control of their character (for whatever reason this happens), but it seems to be happening A LOT lately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And this is a Lethal Pursuer problem instead of a game loading problem why? Other games deal with this issue by not letting anyone move or do anything until everyone has loaded in.
Because in the context of the way the game currently operates it gives me an advantage where I can 'win' a game almost instantly if I want to?
I really should have mentioned loading somewhere in my original post, it seems.