Is a head's Hag skin ? Anyway, Jill had always these bad 3D- facial modelizations. I'm not surprised to see this is appearing in game again.
Thanks God, I never buy any for these licensed characters yet. It already takes years to have some decent haircuts for women during the runs (cf.: Kate Denson for example)...
Is a head's Hag skin ? Anyway, Jill had always these bad 3D- facial modelizations. I'm not surprised to see this is appearing in game again.
Thanks God, I never buy any for these licensed characters yet. It already takes years to have some decent haircuts for women during the runs (cf.: Kate Denson for example)...
I have seen several reports about this and that it also happens at the end of the game where the survivors are seen in the leaderboard, however, it has not happened to me, I wonder if it is because of the quality of the graphics (I play in ultra )
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is a head's Hag skin ? Anyway, Jill had always these bad 3D- facial modelizations. I'm not surprised to see this is appearing in game again.
Thanks God, I never buy any for these licensed characters yet. It already takes years to have some decent haircuts for women during the runs (cf.: Kate Denson for example)...
loving the new hag skin fr ๐
I have seen several reports about this and that it also happens at the end of the game where the survivors are seen in the leaderboard, however, it has not happened to me, I wonder if it is because of the quality of the graphics (I play in ultra )
Usually happens right at the start of a trial, until I interact with something like a vault. Then it clears up.
Derp face on Rebecca.
Also running on Ultra settings.
This is a lousy title for a bug, btw.