Trapped In Locker Trying To Dodge Wesker
I jumped into a locker to try and avoid Virulent Bond. I heard my character scream, but my camera was fixed like I was in the locker with my character model standing outside of it. I was unable to leave the locker until Wesker came and pulled me out of it. The character model was visible for the other players as well since I saw Wesker slash at it before he realized I was in the locker.
Tagged:
Pending


Comments
I think it is an 'already fixed' problem but it is a good thing that you reported it again.
Really? This happened to me today so I'm surprised it's supposed to be a fixed problem. I guess it's not completely fixed lol
Hrm well, not a 'fixed' problem but I said an 'already fixed' problem... the difference is the 'already fixed' problem need a patch to fix the patch of the patch to work as expected. BVHR has a huge experience in 'recurrent & repeating' problems that it needs more than 1 single fix to be patched. And even with that, you can't be 100% sure this problem will not come again after some patches :p