Matchmaking Incentives Disabled?
Not seeing an incentive for either survivor or killer right now - anyone else experiencing the same? Just finished a survivor game where I received no bonus too.
Not seeing an incentive for either survivor or killer right now - anyone else experiencing the same? Just finished a survivor game where I received no bonus too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Crossplay off? If I can recall the system is disabled if you turn off crossplay
Nah, I always play with crossplay on
Sometimes players ratio is pretty perfect 1:4, hence there's no need in pushing people to play one side or another. So no bonuses.
They're not disabled. They're not just needed at the moment because the numbers are balanced.
I have 100% Survivor - EU Servers - 21:24 CET