Hex: Killer Connection
I’m sorry to the killers with burger king wifi, but they need to make a connection requirement before killers can play because oh my god the lag is just disgusting. It doesn’t happen to often, but when it do…
I’m sorry to the killers with burger king wifi, but they need to make a connection requirement before killers can play because oh my god the lag is just disgusting. It doesn’t happen to often, but when it do…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same goes for survivors disappearing in front of my eyes because of lag 🙂
them too
I just want to see the lobby ping again