Hey guys im back from vacation!!!
Can someone give me the forum's last 3 days please so I can be caught up on the current forum meta?
Can someone give me the forum's last 3 days please so I can be caught up on the current forum meta?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You didn't miss anything.
Seems there were a few bans.
The mystic Nurse match doesn't appear to have happened.
People still be Weskin'.
Welcome Back!
"Wesker Terror Radius bad"
"Nerf Nurse"
"Fix your game"
"Hyperfocus OP"
"Blast Mine still ruined"
Yeah I might need to take that guy's place! Sad to see what happened to him, I had to go under the radar for a little while, didn't wanna be caught in the crossfire so I thought a trip to the Bahamas would settle it!
Also makes sense