Huntress tips?

I feel like my biggest issue is that I may be a little impatient with my hatchets, often waiting for wurvuvors to drop the pallet or go into an animation lock is key so I can understand that. But my issue is that when they sort of go in and out of my pov, is there a way to get around this a bit better? Sorry if it seems a silly discussion, yours truly


-honey badger

Comments

  • With huntress I equip Enduring to go through pallets since survivors tend to fake the pallet drop and run away. By the time they realize I never respect a pallet they already get hit.

    Using Dissolution (Dredge perk) can help too. If you happen to injure a survivor, with dissolution (once they fast vault a pallet) the pallet immediately breaks. Works well on some maps.

    If you have to go for a normal hit instead of a hatchet hit, do it. Don't miss that free hit if you can. Aura reading perks can help too with huntress. Sometimes with BBQ you can snipe someone from across the map and it feels satisfying.

  • Start throwing them willy nilly... but remember how the Survivor reacts then do the same thing waiting to throw the hatchet

    That's how I learned... and I play on Console (so it my be different for you)

    Also throw hatchets in front of Survivors to have them hesitate... I also use faster Hatchet throws Addons