What would you choose and why?
I play on Epic Games Launcher and sometimes you may get these questions regarding games you play on it. What would you choose and why?
I play on Epic Games Launcher and sometimes you may get these questions regarding games you play on it. What would you choose and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very fun. Because I genualy love the game and pretty much every aspect of it. But then we have killers like Trickster, Pinhead, Nemesis, etc. So it can't be Extremely fun.
Kind of fun, because it varies heavily and you'll sometimes go through 5 hours of pure unfun before you eventually fin your fun again.
Usually unfun, sometimes fun?