Archives challenges :)

Ah yes, I sure do love seeing everyone bring prove thyself and the strongest slowdown/builds possible.

Guess I need to wait for rank reset because I need to complete 3 gens and destroy 3 totems (it seems) to get iridescent lightbringer emblem and it's just not possible in a normal soloQ game.

Oh and the stuns... I got every Plauge in the world it feels when I equipped Head on. I'm just gonna play normally and hope for the best to finish it.

I play survivor btw (because matchmaking. If I could I would play both roles again)

I know it's skill issue, but I just had to rant a bit.

Comments

  • I am iridescent 1 on both sides and I have to say that it is a bit hard to get this done on survivor (got 1 iri emblem only for lightbringer). I found this a bit easier as killer. Try to play your least used killers to get bad survivors who don't do gens. That's how I did this challenge with Trapper ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Regarding the stuns: I personally got very lucky that I found a farming Freddy so I got Head On stuns and DS stun on him. If you can, try to get hit as you're dropping the pallet (imagine finding range killers now ๐Ÿ˜‚).

  • Actually, i got them quite easily. Just use Proof thyself, a toolbox and do 3 gens.

  • @GreenDemo said:

    Ah yes, I sure do love seeing everyone bring prove thyself and the strongest slowdown/builds possible.

    Guess I need to wait for rank reset because I need to complete 3 gens and destroy 3 totems (it seems) to get iridescent lightbringer emblem and it's just not possible in a normal soloQ game.

    Oh and the stuns... I got every Plauge in the world it feels when I equipped Head on. I'm just gonna play normally and hope for the best to finish it.

    I play survivor btw (because matchmaking. If I could I would play both roles again)

    I know it's skill issue, but I just had to rant a bit.

    Just an FYI the requirement to get an iridescent medal doesnt change at rank reset, only the total quality of all medals required to pip changes based on rank