Getting out of iri 4 as soloq is really hard.
I have to put up with a lot of nonsense, players not pulling their weight, players trying out some bullshit Left Behind build, I have to put up with a lot of stuff just to play soloq, and then having my pips taken from my by somehting that is absolutely no fault of my own, is pretty disappointing.
Now I'm not asking for an MMR increase or anything, as far as I'm concerned your MMR works just fine and I enjoy it as it is, buuuuut, if I'm intentionally trying to grind out my rank for my BP bonus, and I keep losing all of the pips I worked really hard to achieve in the first place by some nonsense completely out of my control, it's pretty disappointing.
I don't know how to fix this issue, but I'd probably look at the "Likelihood" of a common SWF player reaching iri 1 and a common soloq player reaching iri 1 and see if there is a disconnect and try to rectify that. There is the likelihood that I'm just bad at the game and don't deserve to reach iri 1, but since the rank system is mostly about consistently pulling out good games, and the iri rank punishing not pulling out fantastic games, it seems like it's gonna favor people who have team mates rather than those who are just going it alone.
Comments
I too am a solo player and find it difficult to move up a grade and reach iri1.
However, in the old rank system, the developers did not expect everyone to be rank 1.
So the matching stopped working and created a new grade.
Grades are not used for matching and are said to be an indicator of time played. Oddly enough, however, grades only go up if you excel and earn pip.
But if BHVR holds consistency, then maybe "no one is supposed to be iri1".
sry my poor english