QoL for Charms

  • FILTERS

I have 23 pages of charms on killer (not having all prestige charms btw) and 28 pages on survivor (only Rebecca+Ada charms missing). This makes it a pain to find a specific charm, especially if it's somewhere where you need a to skip pages multiple times. e.g. if I know it is a yellow charm I need to first switch to page 7, then 10 etc until I hit yellow charms. Unless I already have a yellow charm equipped. But even then.... maybe you don't want to change that particular charm, but another one. The problem is here, that once you select another charm, it switches to that charm's position. Big time waste.

What do I propose?

Something like this:

20220911183502_1.jpg

Just a simple filter for the rarities and maybe the tomes as well. Or (if that's too much), just a 3rd sorting option: "Sort by Tome" with charms not connected to tomes coming first. e.g. Dwight Crow, Fog Whisperer etc.

It would also be great to apply multiple filters like "sort by tome" and "show rare".


  • SURVIVOR CHARMS

Killer charms are placed on hooks and can be seen quite well, but survivor charms are always so tiny and overlooked.

Maybe give every Survivor a "personalized" gen somewhere on the map where their 3 charms are placed on the gen pole like the killer ones on the hook. And to make it even better, maybe give BP rewards, if the survivor fixes their own gen.

Comments