Q incentives aren't applied properly [vol.2, now it's SWF]
So I reported incentives last time for me as a solo. Bonus randomly wasn't applied, it wasn't about different incentives before and after the match (it was 100% both before and after), it just was randomly denied. Here's the post.
@hastarkis said:
I don't know what's the deal exactly, I saw couple discussions and could find only one or two fresh report so far (after incentives were brought back) - about anonimous mode, about SWF and about random denying. So here I am with my expirience because it should be addressed. No SWF, no anonimous mode. Solo q.
I had 100% bonus before queue, I have 100% bonus after the game either. I got my points from the match, got points from offerings but no incentives at all.
Here I am before queue. 100% bonus is here. I pressed button while it was 100%, I have video.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M8FC1JU39NHW/image.png
Here's game results. Match 26 392, plus 85 834 - offerings (BP and two flans).
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4NGNFK6ZYZDH/image.png
Here's proof about offerings:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WUPC97ITMKZ9/image.png
And total score is... 112 226(7) which is kinda odd, because 26 392 + 85 834 = 112 226. Score is 112 226 but archive shows 112 227, and right before score page was changed total score became 112 227 too. I don't know where did I get this 1 point but no queue bonuses. Queue bonus is stated separately, it even wasn't translated yet, so I deffinetely didn't get it, you can't miss it.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/16ETN5C46GDO/image.png
And here my screen after that game. Incentives still here.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R8MHL5892K8A/image.png
It was against Trapper, on Saloon. All perks are showed above. My friends sometimes don't get their points too. Completely random, we can't understand how and why.
Please, address. We all want our points :c
And now I have problems with SWFs. Different problems.
It was said that the bonus is calculated based on average MMR of the entire group and applied to the entire group (because the group is matchmaked as a whole unit therefore all teammates share same MMR for that game).
Source:
Moreover: all teammates saw equal bonus for the whole group. Despite that everyone received the bonus based on incentives for their personal MMR as if they were matchmaked as solos.
I made video to sum my expirience:
https://youtu.be/YjgqDdRl95kGame 1 (4 swf):
it's clear that it's 25% bonus for me and 100% bonus for the team. I get only 25% bonus after the game.
Game 2 (2 swf): it's clear that group incentive bonus DEPENDS ON HOST'S BONUS. Same group with same people but that's 0% if it is my invite to join and that's 100% if I join other player.
Then system IGNORES shown bonus and gives me my personal bonus. So it leaves me with no bonus at all (my teammate got his 100%).
Also there's math problems. It's one point less after calculations and then this one point is added later. Pretty often problem for games with wrong bonuses but i'm not sure it's connected. It's in my perv report too.
ALL OF THIS have been the problem for the whole evening. My bonus become same as shown bonus only when my personal bonus become 100% too. So basically the problem still was there, but unnoticeable. I played near 10-15 games (SWF of 2, SWF of 3 and SWF of 4) and all those games were affected. I don't know whether there's "visual" bug of wrong bonus in team lobbies or the bonus is denied by any means but that's deffinetely a problem.
Really frustating one tbh.
All above looks even more random with next observation. Couple days earlier I noticed specifically that our team incentives is changing depends on team members. Like it's 100% for 2 SWF and 25% after joining of third one. And that's ok, that's logicaly correct, out average MMR is different now so we get different bonus.
Then... What changed? It was couple days ago and I thought "oh, how cool, it works, I wonder what our average MMR is now then" but yesterday our bonus was 100% because it's our host's bonus and our personal bonuses were completely unrelated.
Hope I provide enough information here. Send help :c

Comments
Also there's math problems. It's one point less after calculations and then this one point is added later. Pretty often problem for games with wrong bonuses but i'm not sure it's connected. It's in my perv report too.
On the issue of wrong calculations. This problem did not start recently.
I checked my recordings and found it after June 7th, 2022.
https://youtu.be/7R5C_Xfdnv8However it does not occur every time. Game 1 in the video is bugged at 3AM EST. Game 2 of the subsequent game is fine at 4AM EST.
It has never occurred when I'm the killer. Seems to happen sometimes when I'm the survivor.
*I only saved recordings for this year, so I haven't checked before that, but at least from January to June 6th of this year, it hasn't been buggy, so patch 6.0.0 may have affected it.
Interesting.
Thank you for the video and information. If it is 6.0.0 then maybe it could be not about incentives and that's good. Then it could be completely harmless since all bps are in place after all. Maybe all bps are in place after all only because of some sort of this double checking. Maybe the system is double checking the score last moment just in case to fix wrong numbers.
But why there are wrong numbers in the first place?..
Like... Now I wonder what's wrong with that one bp and how is it work exactly... X) Now I want this not to be fixed (maybe it's fix itself fixing smth else) but to be explained. Just... How. Why...