Console performance fix when?
Starting to get a bit tired of the console framerate tanking and make me miss several hits when:
-several survivors run frantically around on screen
-fog offerings used
-bloodlust triggering
-too many traps set off
I know when I miss a hit and mess up, I'll own that I make plenty of mistakes....but when I have 2 Claudettes hugging walls and my trigger activated and I zoom forward from the speed boost and the framerate just dies and "whoops" I missed. Gets a little old
.
Has there been concrete word that the developers will actually fix this?
-several survivors run frantically around on screen
-fog offerings used
-bloodlust triggering
-too many traps set off
I know when I miss a hit and mess up, I'll own that I make plenty of mistakes....but when I have 2 Claudettes hugging walls and my trigger activated and I zoom forward from the speed boost and the framerate just dies and "whoops" I missed. Gets a little old
Has there been concrete word that the developers will actually fix this?
Comments
Soon TM
Just when I was back to playing and having a fun time.....Either this update made it worse and more frequent, esp on certain maps or I've somehow been lucky till now...
I can only imagine how hard it must suck to play on a low performance machine..... damn
I just want smooth gameplay, there are MUCH bigger games that run with little to no issues....Im just at a loss and kinda depressed after being so excited to be back after a break...
We desperately need this optimisation patch.
Do you have a video to demostrate how it is. I'm on Xbox One X and it runs and feels great! I don't think frames are not capped to 30 anymore? Very responsive now. It also looks now a little bit better.
Example below, are you having something different?