Can Better Than New Be...Better?
16% is basically equivalent to a single stack of Desperate Measures. Of the buffs it provides, healing is the only regularly useful ones. For a conditional and temporary buff, the numbers/effects seem pretty low.
I would like to see:
- Up the bonus to at least 25-33% to compete with Leader/Botany.
- Add exit gate opening unhooking and/or sabo speed to the bonuses.
Thoughts?
Comments
Please.
I want this perk to be not even good, just decent enough to run so I can heal people and be like "Damn look at that better than new value"
As it stands, that never happens
I actually misread the description and thought it buffed "unhooking" instead of "unlocking". It's even more useless than I thought.
I’m not a big fan of this string of recent perks from the devs losing their power upon taking injury as a survivor. Yeah, just don’t get hit for the rest of the match, ok?
Meanwhile, Plague and Legion exist...
Personally, i think they should have kept the 35 second duration and the repair speed buff and then buff it to 16%. The issue wasn't that the duration was too short it was that the speed was too insignificant.
pretty sure objective of the change was to weaken the perk such that nobody uses it. I would rework the perk to give 100% healing speed after performing an unhook to the unhooked person for 35 seconds. Now those self-care people can heal faster after I unhook them. useless self-care teammates can be more time efficient.