Which Character Should I Level Up Next?

Dead by Daylight_20220910215806.png

This is mainly for survivor... mainly since Ive done a lot of stuff involving killer over the past half year or so and I really need to focus on survivor as a role since it has been neglected a tiny bit. (I play both sides, just I really need to get more into the swing of things, ya know?)

I dont really run stuff insanely meta, Im more of a "if this perk is fun or funny, Ill use it" kind of person. Utility perks are also nice since they make the game feel smoother, but they arent something I always go for instantly. Keep that in mind going forward with suggestions.

Im currently leveling up Leon for Flashbang and Bite The Bullet... but mostly Flashbang. But afterwards I still have Cheryl Mason, Jill Valentine, and Ada Wong to level up.

Im a bit conflicted on which one to pick afterwards since I really like Blast Mine, but ever since it got changed it doesnt feel as worth it as it once was, Jill other perks dont seem too great for me to pick up other than Counterforce for totem archives. Wiretap is also really cool and Reactive Healing seems like it could be good in a dumb gimmick build, so Ada would be a decent pick. But also Cheryl has Soul Guard and Repressed Alliance seem really fun to toy around with.

This isnt even mentioning the fact that I have nearly 6K Iridescent Shards. So Im getting close to being able to buy another character. Im only missing Jonah, Yun-Jin, Felix, Jeff, and Kate... so uh, yea, Idk what to pick between them either (the only killer Im missing is Clown, but since this is a survivor-based post, he is kind of getting kicked into the gutter... plus I dont like Clown visually so I ignore his existence most of the time).

Was hoping the community could maybe help me decided with all of this, since Ive been conflicted on what to pick for awhile now.

Comments

  • Blast Mine is probably the most “fun“ perk of the teachables for the survivors you’ve listed. But Wiretap is real good too! And you can get some meme value out of all of Cheryl’s teachables, although those instances are going to be much rarer.

    I still crack up at that CowsIAm video where he used Blood Pact to loop killers with his friend Barbie. Miss that guy, is he still making content?

  • Cheryl has interesting perks. Repressed Alliance allows you to block the killer from hitting the gen and it shows your team mates the aura of the gen that you blocked. Soul Guard is good with unbreakable and allows you to recover if there is a hex. And blood pact is a pretty decent information perk that gives you a nice speed boost.

  • My recommendation would be Cheryl as well, she has 2 great perks and 1 'eh' perk that's not terrible but also hard to use.

    All 3 of Jill's perks are good in combination with other things.

    Blast Mine will (hopefully) be reverted.

    Resurgence is good, only issue is it's hard countered by hemmorage.

    Counterforce is okay. Just okay

    Ada's perks are fun, but not really good. Wiretap is her best perk.

    My order would be Cheryl ---> Jill ---> Ada


    Also if you want a recommendation on who to get next, I'd say Jeff. Distortion is a super useful perk now because we're in a meta where Aura reading perks and builds are abundant.

    Breakdown is an incredibly underrated perk that has hidden potential imo

    Aftercare is my personal fav aura reading perk and it's not bad. It's outclassed by Empathy and Bond but it's still good.