CHASE MUSIC TURNED UP

CANT HERE WHISPERS AS WELL AND OTHER IMPORTANT SOUNDS BECAUSE YOU TURNED THE CHASE MUSIC UP TOO HIGH

IM OLDER PLAYER SO I AM VERY SENSITIVE TO THIS

YOU TURNED IT UP 25% OWW THIS IS HURTING ME

Comments

  • I don't usually use the forums in most games. I signed up for tell about this one thing only. Please revert audio back to previous levels - it was already quite loud

  • CANT HERE WHISPERS AS WELL AND OTHER IMPORTANT SOUNDS BECAUSE YOU TURNED THE CHASE MUSIC UP TOO HIGH

    IM OLDER PLAYER SO I AM VERY SENSITIVE TO THIS

    YOU TURNED IT UP 25% OWW THIS IS HURTING ME

    Calm down. 
  • @notveryyoung said:
    CANT HERE WHISPERS AS WELL AND OTHER IMPORTANT SOUNDS BECAUSE YOU TURNED THE CHASE MUSIC UP TOO HIGH

    IM OLDER PLAYER SO I AM VERY SENSITIVE TO THIS

    YOU TURNED IT UP 25% OWW THIS IS HURTING ME

    IS IT EVEN LOUDER THAN BEFORE? HAVENT PLAYED YET

    GUESS I WILL MUTE SOUND AND LISTEN TO SOME NICE MUSIC THEN

  • Can confirm, way to load. If I turn it down I cant hear other ######### like footsteps etc. Needs to be changed asap 
  • Breaking actions also seem significantly louder. 
  • Thanks to DwightsLifeMatters for agreeing with me .

    Someone has said, logic in arguments are sometimes hard for people (who wont hear them) to understand. Sometimes people refuse to listen to logic because it interferes with their self identity and esteem.

    Question to Devs... did u intend to turn the chase music up as a matter of balance?

    Was I originally intended as a killer to be able to hear some progress on generators from x distance away ?

  • Yeah I noticed this too, turned down the volum since I thought the game just increased the general volume for some reason.
    I really doubt this was intentional though. Music before the patch was already loud enough, if anything, people wanted it to be quiter.