Yeah, when I saw it was literally just a different colored scarf, I couldn't stop laughing. Like how lazy do you have to be as a designer to think "Oh! This is great DLC content!"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The skin you get is not really important. I have 2 of these jackets and honestly I don't even know which one is original.
Old school leather jacket
In the shadow of death shirt
Thank you
The original shirt is the Old School Leather Jacket btw.
Yeah, when I saw it was literally just a different colored scarf, I couldn't stop laughing. Like how lazy do you have to be as a designer to think "Oh! This is great DLC content!"