AUDIO CHANGES
I dont know what devs did but i dont like it.INGAME MUSIC(specially chase music) IS WAY TOO LOUD now as some other effects.just make audio like before pls.ty 8-)
I dont know what devs did but i dont like it.INGAME MUSIC(specially chase music) IS WAY TOO LOUD now as some other effects.just make audio like before pls.ty 8-)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
agree- the chase music is up like 25% now and completely unnecessary and disruptive, considering some games the chase music almost never stops. I thought it was too loud as it was before the patch but was able to live with it, but now... not playing it.