PC - Borrowed Time and Boon Dark Theory do not add to Fleet of Foot achievement

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Get the Fleet of Foot achievement on steam to 35/50

Step 3 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 4: Equip Borrowed Time and Boon: Dark Theory

Step 5 : Apply the boon effect on other survivors and unhook survivors

Step 6: Repeat Step 3-5 several times to confirm.

Expected Result:

Fleet of Foot achievement progress increases

Actual Result:

Fleet of Foot achievement remains at 35 even 24 hours later

Additional information

  • Character Played: Jill Valentine , Jake Park
  • Perks: Boon: Dark Theory, Dance With Me, Prove Thyself, Borrowed Time
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: So far, after every single match I check if something changed when I know for fact I've applied speed bonusses to teammates and it's been stuck at 35 ever since
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It miraculously started increasing by 1 for reasons I do not fully understand. After a dozen or so games over 2 separate days where I had survivors right next to me getting speed boosts.. Close this please.