Give us a tab in the main menu were we can monitor the last 5 games

Dear BHVR,

Please give us a new tab or bulletpoint in the main menu were we can monitor the postage screens of the last 5 games played.

Very often I am really curious if the killer ran a certain add-on or perk, but I don't want to spectate for 5min just to get a peeks at their load out.

Or sometimes I click on the forward button when I suddenly remember a small tidbit that I wanted to check.

Others love to take notes and statistics and having access to the last 5 games would help A LOT in this regard.

I think 5 games is a reasonable amount and not too much data clutter. Maybe make it a toggle option that player's have to consciously activate, so not everyone will be interested in this.

Thanks for listening

An avid dataphile

Comments