New Dead hard is really good

I disliked Dead hard before but now it's top notch because with old killers like Deathslinger or Huntress if they used their ability Dead hard canceled it and as far as I know Deathslinger would have to reload while Huntress lost a hatchet. Now new Dead hard still falls under the one use and the killer will just know you have it but it's better because you have a better chance using it more as it lasts a bit longer.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    I disliked Dead hard before but now it's top notch because with old killers like Deathslinger or Huntress if they used their ability Dead hard canceled it and as far as I know Deathslinger would have to reload while Huntress lost a hatchet. Now new Dead hard still falls under the one use and the killer will just know you have it but it's better because you have a better chance using it more as it lasts a bit longer.

    Yep I agree.


    https://youtu.be/X0VbJ6Y-yKk

    totallynot promoting ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

  • I'm glad to hear that you are all enjoying it.

  • New Dead Hard is way better than the old one, it literally give you an extra 15 seconds of BT compared to 1-2 before if you can time it. its literally a buff and i love it

  • Legion would like to have a word with your dead hard

  • Legion is the best counter to dead hard. Even Deathslinger if anyone still plays him.