Well that was... anticlimactic...
Like istg this is just regular Midwich fog. I forgot that the offerings were even being used.
Like istg this is just regular Midwich fog. I forgot that the offerings were even being used.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still better than garden of joy house.
They don't stack over a certain amount and even at max it's not that bad; 75% increase according to the wiki. I had to explain once to a 4-man SWF that bringing 4 purple bottles did not work the way they thought.
For the record
-3 browns is max
-1 yellow and 1 brown is max
-1 purple is max
I don't see fog but man is that corner too dark.