what's going on here??
I'm scared asf rn, look at this lobby:
I'm scared asf rn, look at this lobby:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Prestige doesn't necessarily mean skill. Most people will think about getting the max amount of points as possible if they care only about prestige.
That Meg had the perfect opportunity to change her name.
such squandered potential
They say the difference between 69 and getting flashlight blinded is when you're blinded you can't see the ass in front of you.
Hmm, that's a solid reason to never prestige a character again.
I wonder if they're just playing dbd until their rap careers take off?
Update:
Both Prestige lvl 69 characters were hacking, and held the game hostage for 40 mins :P