Awakened Awareness needs sonething to prevent constant pick ups to try and find people.

I heard this happen to someone else and I just had someone try to do this to me. I thankfully was using Distortion and my team mate didn't rat me out so it didn't work. I think the perk should only count on the first pick up of the downed survivor to prevent them from abusing it like this. Also before anyone says that is unfair I don't think a cooldown would work because they will bleed out the survivor to wait it out and pick them up again.

Comments

  • Unless the survivor is choosing not to wiggle, a killer can't just carry a survivor around forever. Dropping a survivor adds to the wiggle progress so constantly dropping and picking a survivor back up will have them get free.

    The only way this becomes problematic is if the survivor is working with the killer by letting them carry them around to find people. Which is a different issue not related to the perk.

  • Survivor working with killer is reportable. If they aren’t working with killer, your issue is nonexistent.