How about restoring the shred cool time?
こんにちは。
Demogorgon has been in the Fog Forest for three years now. Now Wesker has come to the Fog Forest. This is really a wonderful thing.
Now, I insist that the "demogorgon shred cool time be returned from 2.25 seconds to 2 seconds".
You may have no idea what I am talking about, but let me explain step by step.
First, in PTB 3.2.0, the cool time after a demogorgon shred was 2 seconds.
Then, when it was released in the live version as actual patch note 3.2.0, the cool time was 2.25 seconds with an additional 0.25 seconds.
If I remember correctly, I believe the developers had this answer as to why the cool time was increased to 2.25 seconds.
If I recall correctly, I believe the developer's response was, "Because we found that with a 2-second cool time for shredding, you can move faster than you normally would by continuously using shredding."
I think I was still stunned by this answer at the time.
Because it is actually quite impractical to move quickly by continuously shredding. It might be somewhat useful on a cold wind farm, but moving in a shred where the camera is continuously fixed is not very exhilarating, and most importantly, the screams of the demogorgon that echo across the map are very dumb.
And now Wesker is able to move faster than normal walking with a ravenous bounce. Not only Wesker, but Nurse, Hillbilly, Spirit, Region, and Bright can move faster than walking using their special abilities.
One reason I was dismayed at the time was that for some reason the shred cool time was nerfed because of movement speed, even though all but Bright and Wesker were pre-demogorgon killers.
Would you care to reconsider? Would a 2.25 second cool time for Shred vs. 2 seconds for impractical movement make him a different killer altogether?
Or, at the time of the release of patch note 3.2.0, did they just want to nerf Shred using his movement speed as an excuse?
Once again, I would like to suggest that you test the 2 second cool time in the next PTB.
sry my poor English
Comments