New Killer Idea: The Cleric, (Moderate.) Feedback and Constructive criticism are appreciated!
The Cleric
The Cleric
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I'm reading this im feeling that the clerics got a light version of nightfall which in it's own way can be unique. But it does need a little editing. Such as I think it should blind you progressively the further you go into the light section. Such as objects from a distance cant be seen properly up until the point you cant see anything except your character model. I feel as if when placing a token it should place something large similar to the dredges remnant so survivors can counter the power while this is being very strong use in chase.