When can we expect Twins changes?
I remember that back in January 2022, Devs said "Not anytime soon™" but it's been a long time since then. Did I miss something?
I remember that back in January 2022, Devs said "Not anytime soon™" but it's been a long time since then. Did I miss something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they will probably get big changes soon, onryo might be first but she will probably get more minor changes
Rework idea: make them a coop killer.
Did Devs actually said anything about looking on some killers?
I missed this "maybe-Informations" entirely. If yes, is there a link?
In this video at the minute 1:01:08 they talk about Twins.
Who are The Twins? Are they a new type of survivor?
The audacity
Lmao
I hope they don’t totally rework them. They just need some buffs, a few QoL changes, and a longer recharge time on Victor (at least when crushed by survivors).
It'll be awhile... if the past Killer changes are anything to write home about
Do you hear us, BVHR? We are dozens! DOZENS!
-Twin mains