The Most Unfun (And Unlucky) Series Of Events
I had a daily to play Nemesis, not the biggest fan so I re-roll my daily and got Artist... Artist is my least favorite killer.
Since I really needed the Bloodpoints, I decided to do it, and had some of the most miserable games Ive ever played in a long while.
Game 1:
Sent to The Game using an offering. The entirety of the match consisted of survivors holding W from God Pallet to God Pallet, I got not a single bit of damage with my ability. It was a 4 man SWF (check their profiles since on PlayStation it tells you if someone is in a party of not), they played well, just again, very frustrating since I felt like I couldnt do anything (keep in mind I run mostly meme perks and no slowdown).
Game 2:
Repeat of the last match. I didnt realize this until afterwards but I got the exact same survivors, and when they realized it was me and basically knew how to counter all the perks I brought since I never changed my perks between matches.
I just ended up DCing because of how frustrated I was, keep in mind, I rarely do this... most of the time I dont DC since it really makes me feel bad to ruin the match for others but that one match was so bad that I just had to leave and go take a walk. So please dont get mad at me for DCing here, I really tried my best to sit through it, but I just couldnt.
Game 3:
So after I returned from my walk, even took a shower to try and relax and feel better. I got a map offering to send me to Ormand... I used a Sacrificial Ward (to avoid being brought to The Game like the previous matches before) and RNG made us go to The Game... again... thanks game. Basically a repeat of the last two games... holding W from pallet to pallet and feeling really useless since it's a two story map. that has really limited ability use, and since there is always a pallet to run to I never really could do much. I did get 2 hits that time though.
Game 4:
Finally, I got Badham, I actually did some stuff, I ended up leaving with a 1K but I got my challenge done, Im so glad I dont have to play Artist... I pray that we never get an Artist Tome, she is actually so unfun to play and boring to play against.
Comments
F.
LMAO, unfortunate buddy! Hope the next ones are better for you.
I would rather wait a day than to do a daily of a character I don't like. 30K BP is not worth a bad gaming experience.