Disable or Refund my BP offering if I die in the first 3 minutes
How is it fair that I can be removed from the game 3 minutes in while the killer gets FULL benefit from MY Bloodpoint offering (which affects all players)?
How is it fair that I can be removed from the game 3 minutes in while the killer gets FULL benefit from MY Bloodpoint offering (which affects all players)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t play survivor if you’re not ok dying. Or at least don’t run blood point offerings that benefit the killer.
Simple as that.
Don’t die in 3m then.
No, the BP grind reduction makes it much more easier now to farm addons and offerings now. I am perfectly fine with burning away my offerings just to farm as many BP as possible actually. Even if you died and didn't win much, i rather the Devs gives us the option to allows us to exchange useless offerings and exchange it for BP. If I can sacrifice 100's of Luck offerings and get as many BP and bloody streamer in exchange, yess please